Presidents | Chapter special #3 (final)

 Presidents

Chapter special #3 | Favourites


"Tsunayoshi, what are your favourite things in life?" Seijuuro asked.

The brunet contemplated, now thinking deeper than ever. "Are you talking about value?"

"No. Just... any favourite."

"You'll have to answer to then."

The redhead nodded.

"My family, friends, lions, Salisbury steak, fried eggs... too many to count. I'm the type to be content with life."

Seijuuro hummed in agreement. The president was that kind of person after all.

"How about you?"

The redhead scratched his chin then grinned.

"Chess, Tofu soup, basketball, my mom –though she's not a thing, and horse-riding. Freedom is craved for."

"I see..."

Just then, they simply burst into laughter.

~End~

A/N: You've arrived at the end of the book! Congratulations!

This book had reached more than 100k reads on wattpad. I'm actually amazed that people's still finding this even though I tried to bury it under all my other works.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this piece of work that I wrote when I was 16. I'm not actively writing now, but I still am grateful for all your support in my works.

As realised, (and stop hoping HAHA) I won't be updating this book ever again. I believe I've made a good wrap up for this drabble work already. Again, I thank you, both new and old readers, for reading this book. I might release an artwork of this book in the near future, so please keep a look out!

Have a great day ahead!

Regards,
RIN/Reias (insta)
24/03/2021
12/09/2021 here

Comments

Popular Updates

Presidents | Chapter 11

Presidents | Chapter 16

Presidents | Chapter 27